Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve...

Since we went to our churches Christmas service on Sunday, we had an extremely mellow Christmas eve day and evening.  We just hung out during the day, then Lauren and Andy came for dinner.  We had our usual surf and turf...steak and crab legs:)  We piled up on the couch after dinner for a movie and then if was off to bed so that Santa could come;)  I don't really have any Santa "believers" left:( But...I still make them play along like they do and I tell them that I believe in the "spirit of Santa"<3

Landan and Lorelle putting a puzzle together...such a good big brother:) 


Really concentrating...



Who has the biggest piece of crab?!?


Family movie time...

My most precious "gifts"...LOVE them all SO much!!!!

Daddy's girl and Mommy's boy (below:) 


"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night..." Thank you Jesus!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment