Saturday, December 29, 2012

Decorating for Christmas...

The Saturday after Thanksgiving is officially our...decorating day:)  The youngest 4 kiddos especially look forward to it.  Landan hasn't put his own little tree up for a couple years now and Leytan didn't want to decorate his this year either...so Lilyan decorated it for him;)  I guess we will give his tree to Lia next year.  Kinda sad when they don't enjoy the festivities like they once did though:( My BIG boys are getting way too grown up.  I really wished Lia could have been home to celebrate Christmas with us this year...but I also trust in God's perfect plan and timing.  Next year will be extra special for us<3

Lilyan set up the nativity set for me this year...




Lilyan's finished tree...

Silly little Liam...

That's a LOT of ornaments:)


Noticed all the Dora, Barney and Princess ornaments that Lilyan decorated Leytan's tree with...LOL!!!  That's what he gets for not doing it himself:)

My gold and silver tree...

The stocking are hung...but not by the chimney (not enough room;)

No comments:

Post a Comment