Thursday, August 15, 2013

Indy Mini-Marathon...

On May 3rd...Lance and I headed down to Indianapolis for a night of "us time". We had a long, relaxing dinner at Cerulean and just talked about our amazing life. I love our moments like these to reflect on our journey thus far and to wonder about what God has planned for the years ahead<3 The next morning Lance ran in the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon. I participated the last 2 years but took this year off because I wasn't able to get the training in that I need...having Lia home with me. I didn't mind though...she is worth it;) It was actually kinda fun just to watch and cheer for a change. Lance did a GREAT job...improving his time from last year!!! Such a STUD!:) 

Before the start...
SO many runners...

Start line...

These wheelchair participants are awesome and so inspiring...

First place...check out that time!! AMAZING!!!
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place runners...

First place female...

Just crossed the finish line...and yes...those are bloody nipples:( He didn't even notice until I said something to him...CRAZY!!

Lance with the winner...yes...he is getting ready to inhale a burger;) 

As soon as we got home Saturday evening...Lance signed us both up for next years race. I guess I better start training soon;) FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment