Thursday, August 15, 2013

Leytan's Track Pics...

Leytan also had a GREAT first year as middle schooler;) Leytan did the shot put, discus, 100 and 4X100...and at their last couple meet tried the 400...getting FIRST both times! I am pretty sure he placed in first, second or third in every event (or very close;) that he participated in. He is such a STUD!:) He is SO strong and fast. Not too many throwers can also run the way he can...CRAZY!! Like Landan...he probably enjoys the relay the best. He is now motivated to see what he can do next year in the 400...maybe even shoot for his big brother's time;) I did track in high school and I LOVE watching my boys run!! He are a few of the picture I took this season...



Good job from their principal...



Another of my favorites...









LOVE this boy!!! Is is Spring yet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment